At Chequamegon Bay Golf Club our goal is to give juniors the coaching, instruction and positive support needed for them to improve their games and to grow as individuals. We believe that golf gives juniors of all ages and skill levels, the opportunity to learn valuable life skills and build character. We believe that for juniors to get the most out of the learning experience the coaching must be positive, fun, full of interaction and be personalized. This means we keep our group sizes small and have players of the same ages and skill levels learn together.
Our camps give juniors a great introduction to golf and our coaches and the option to continue learning the game in our programs. The Level 1 school is our way of giving back, offering the program free to all youth!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Golf training (life skills, core values and tournaments for all ages)
- Small group sizes (allowing for personalized instruction and learning)
- Multiple Age groups & skill levels (enabling juniors to learn with others their age and skill level)
- Swing video analysis (allowing each player the opportunity to analyze their swing next to a tour pro)
- On-course playing lesson (teach each player course management and course etiquette)
- Skill videos for all techniques learned (helps each player review all of the skills that were covered by the program)
- Lesson plans (helps each player and parent review the skills and content covered in each individual session)
WHAT WE TEACH OUR PLAYERS
- Putting & Chipping
- Pitching & Bunker play
- Fundamentals of the full swing
- How and what to practice
- Golf Etiquette
- Rules of Golf
- Course Management
- Life skills