The Chequamegon Bay Golf Club Men’s League has great history. Many league members are participants for over 20 years. Rivalries are abound in this League of 4 Divisions. More importantly great friendships and relationships are built throughout the league. Our Men’s League has room to grow. It is based on handicap, so you need not be a scratch golfer to participate. Men’s League plays every Tuesday in the Afternoon, starting at or around 3:30 pm.
Men’s League perks include:
- Competition & Comradery amongst peers.
- Prizes, including: skins, proximity games, and league titles
- Meet New People
- Commitment to playing golf once a week
2017 Men’s League Sub List:
- Brian Miller: 715.209.6890
- Ricky Bretting: 715.292.7735
- John Kolonko: 715.765.4584
- Mark Gutteter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rick Williams: 715.209.0479
- Jeff Lewis: 715.682.5686
- Jim Schanandore: 715.209.8604
- Carl Hambuch: 715.682.2733