Golf is a unique sport that can allow events such as The Ashland Shortstop to be on-going in light of the current Pandemic of Covid-19. Golf’s emphasis is on etiquette and respect.
For this to happen, these are some guidelines we would like to share:
- If you are showing any type of Covid-19 symptom, please stay home. Inform the Pro Shop to remove you from the roster.
- Cart with 2 participants will be available, no single carts. Here are some safety options for carts.
- Cart caddie, two bags on a cart while one participant walks.
- 10 carts with plastic divider between participants.
- Or simply walk.
- The pins will remain in the cup at all times.
- No handshakes after the completion of the round and please handle your own equipment.
- At any given time, no more than 5 people in the Pro Shop at one time.
- Carts will be dropped off by the downstairs restroom to be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- This is an Amateur Event Only.
- The range will be open with limited hitting bays.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- There will be no tee times before 7:30 A.M.
We look forward to another great tournament and thank all the participants!
For any questions please contact Daniel Grooms in the Pro Shop.